PMET is the definition of Professional, Managers, Executives and Technicians.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd serves as a Career Hub for PMET candidates as PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd aims to enhance the career opportunities for our PMET candidates by assisting them to start new careers in growth sectors.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd also supports to facilitate the success of our Clients in business by building a pipeline of competent PMET candidates through constant recruitment drive and broadening our PMET candidate networks locally and regionally.
Our Goals are to build and maintain personalized service and long-lasting relationship with all our valued Clients and PMET candidates.
Our Employment Agency License number: 07C3290
Our Website: www.pmet.com.sg
Our Privacy Statement: http://www.pmet.com.sg/privacy_statement.pdf
By responding to our job advertisements via various Job websites in Singapore, submitting and/or depositing your resumes via Job websites/email addresses for the purpose of new job searching, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to abide to our Privacy Statement.
PMET, first connection for your prospective employment
Interested applicants, please email your MS Office Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Sales Manager – MLM Industry (Town / 5 Days) Urgent!
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153424
Celebrating our PMET 10th Year Anniversary
Your first connection to prospective employment
Regional Sales Manager – MLM Industry
(Town / 5 Days)
- Planning, driving and executing regional sales initiatives to achieve target growth and sales objectives
- Establish strong partnerships with SEA market sales leaders and teams
- Support to the market sales team to drive distributor growth and retention
- Provide accurate, timely analysis and make sound recommendation that will assist the regional and local management in developing and implementing sales initiatives to help achieve regional and market goals
- Sound evaluation of market programs and promotions
- Travel within region to foster alignment with sales teams, provide training and promote business opportunity
- Degree in Business Studies
- At least 5 to 8 years of relevant working experience with 2 to 5 years of management exposure
- Experience in direct selling industry
- Able to work across boundaries
- Good communication skills, good computer skills (MS Office) and excellent presentation skills
- Problem solving, decision making, strategic thinking, customer service oriented and analytical skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Able to travel extensively
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd
Employment Agency License No: 07C3290