Regional Sales Manager
Adecco - SS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959028
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. MLPADBM21092016
- This European High tech firm is and award winning market leader in their sector
- They specialize in development and manufacturing of high end hardware solutions for the financial institutions, and government organizations
- Over 30 years in the business they have offices worldwide and are present in over 10 countries in Asia Pacific
- Within the future expansion strategy, the company seeks to hire a qualified and ambitious Sales Manager for Singapore and the region
- The ideal candidate will be a degree qualified sales professional with 5 -7 years of commercial experience in consultative sales in the Financial services industry in Singapore and APAC
- Should have links and contacts within banks and other FS companies
- Should have experience in technology solutions selling environment
- You need to be a team player as well an autonomous sales professional who is hungry for growth and success
- We are looking for a Hunter with excellent communications and negotiation skills to deal with senior level stakeholders
- You should be detail oriented, meticulous and responsive
- As the primary contact for our business you will be responsible for fostering sound business relationships, developing your understanding of client requirements and creating opportunities to supply them with appropriate solutions, products and services
- You would be responsible to develop new business as well as manage the existing accounts by introducing our latest offerings to the clients
- Identify and follow up on new leads and opportunities and convert leads into clients
- You will need work with the pre sales / technical team and co-operate frequently with members of sales and marketing teams in other locations to achieve organisational goals
- You will also be managing the CRM System
- Additionally you will be responsible to report to the management any information you receive from the clients about directions and competition, highlight product gaps that are shared, and how can they be customized or new features introduced
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Direct Line: 6697 7956
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1323735
About Adecco - SS
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.