Regional Revenue Management Manager for Global MNC Resorts
Transcendent Business Services Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188946
EA License No. 10C5505
Employer Ref. Fion Karis
- Define yielding levers to maximize revenue (forecast, define the allotment for sales, minimum LOS, upgrade, overbook, occupancy by room etc.)
- Forecast resorts occupancy and sales trend by country, alert on risk and opportunity vs. Finance forecast, support pricing/promotion decisions
- Propose monthly pricing calendar for MICE
- Work closely with Pricing manager on monthly promotion review and ad-hoc request, give proposal from Revenue Manager perspective
- Coordinate with Europe for Europe commercial countries’ allotment & promotion set up/adjustment in APAC
- Participate monthly sales meeting to align key decision and strategy, implement in Revenue Manager function
- Support team capacity management (room classification, associated with operation/construction for capacity change etc.)
- Support team on daily interface with commercial countries for FIT & MICE sales requests, FOC requests
- Communication of key info/decision/strategy within team and with other departments/Countries
- More than 5 years of experience in revenue management field with at least 2 years experience in managing team of analysts.
- Strong knowledge of Revenue Management. Candidate who has hotel experience will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical background, comfortable with figures
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Transcendent Business Services Pte Ltd
About Transcendent Business Services Pte Ltd
Transcendent is a local company with a global reach. Our local roots, combined with international connections enable us to find talent to fit specific job requirements both locally and regionally.
This exceptional capability to locate and hire candidates of the highest calibre sets us apart from the competition. We have an experienced team of highly motivated consultants who specialize in a wide range of industries and profession.