HRnet One Pte Ltd
About HRnet One Pte Ltd
EA License No. 92C3765
Founded in YR 1992, HRnet One is a recognized and much sought after brand in the human capital management industry in Asia Pacific. Adding value in every stage of the cycle, HRnet One today provides an end-to-end solution ranging from the various aspects of talent acquisition, talent retention and talent management/development.
At HRnet One, we believe in working alongside with our clients in an enduring partnership towards successful closure. We listen, we connect and we identify the best solution for our clients. With 500 consultants and more than 300 partners, HRnet One has operations in 8 countries/regions across Asia Pacific – Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Singapore, Malaysia,Thailand and South Korea.
Regional Recruitment Consultant
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988983
EA License No 92C3765
HRnetOne and group affiliates has in excess of 1000 consultants in 10 cities across the Asia-Pacific actively engaged in the market on a daily basis. Our locations include Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Taipei, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok.
What if you could wake up every morning, inspired and driven to make positive changes in someone’s life? At HRnetOne, we are empowered & committed to doing exactly that. Which is why for us, work is a labour of love.
- Analysing and understanding job specification
- Sourcing for best-fit candidates through research calls, thorough interviews and reference checks
- Gather in-depth market intelligence of specific sector(s) and targeted specializations
- Generate leads to acquire clients for service and returns
- Engage potential new clients, establish relationships and close assignments with speed and efficiency
- Craft business proposals that suit clients' needs and generate positive results for clients to return
- Initiate human resources related projects involving presentation of consolidated current market information for sound talent acquisition decision-making
- 1-2 years of sales experience will be advantageous
- Candidates with strong passion to develop a career in sales, seeking fast track career progression and looking for a platform to excel
- Team player with a focused and persistent mind-set, taking initiatives to drive results in a dynamic environment
- Good interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate effectively to engage with candidates