Our client is a European MNC, well-renowned for their comprehensive one-stop shop services for their customers’ entire value chain from sourcing, market research & analysis, sales & marketing to distribution & logistics. Their customers are primarily in growth sectors in Asia.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984305
EA License No 16S8085
- Participate in crafting and implementing effective & innovative talent attraction strategies, channels and policies which builds a high performance culture and importantly, enhance the Company’s employer branding
- Help improve the infrastructure, systems & processes by leveraging on technology to enable a more consistent, seamless and effective recruitment across businesses and countries
- Perform and monitor analytics addressing issues such as cost per hire, speed to fill and employee retention rates to continually improve. Track hiring status progress and Return On Investment
- Participate and drive projects relating to recruitment – policies, procedures, systems, surveys, etc.
- Partner well with the Business Lines to ensure meaningful, effective and positive outcomes of their hiring needs
- Degree in any discipline with at least 10 years of HR experience with some years in talent acquisition, preferably with both in-house & Agency backgrounds. Those with only HR generalist experience but with interest in focusing on talent acquisition & related work scope are also welcome.
- Shows initiative & commitment, is innovative, can think strategically and yet capable of being hands-on
- Strong analytical skills and is detail-oriented. Able to analyses and highlight trends with proposed strategies/work plans
- Good team player partnering with the larger HR team and the business leaders
Please send soonest via Apply Now attaching your detailed resume which should include a recent photo, contact telephone numbers (office, home and mobile) and an indication of current and expected salary to:
TAlent Resourcing Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.16S8085)
#02-01, 1 Fullerton
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.