Regional Quality Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003028713
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3142240/001
The Regional Quality Manager position will influence and align with the Supply Chain strategies and priorities. You will be responsible for partnering with Supply Chain and Commercial partners including the Quality Directors and other Quality teams. The role will take leadership of driving a quality culture within the responsible region as well as design and drive standardised business processes where applicable to maximise business benefits.
Our client is a world leader in the pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare sector which has strong research and manufacturing capabilities that produces innovative medicines in pharmaceutical and vaccines.
- Deliver Regional Quality Plan that is aligned with Quality strategy
- Manage, monitor and review the service provided by Quality as well as the performance of metrics against the targets
- Provide leadership, coaching and operational management to the in-market Quality Managers to enable Supply Chain related activities are timely managed and compliant with Quality Standards
- Engage the General Managers, Regional Supply Chain, Regional Regulatory and other key stakeholders as required for alignment
- Encourage and support the Quality Managers in promoting the ownership of quality within the region
- Maintain an oversight of Quality system and processes against the agreed standards and expectations
- Ensure effective implementation and use of Quality Risk Management and Quality Councils within the region
- Develop Regional Quality training plans for all staff as relevant and work with the aligned Regional Quality Systems improvement lead to co-ordinate and deliver training
- Assist in the preparation for internal and external audits and resolution of any resultant findings through rigorous application of Root Cause analysis tools and closure of CAPAs
- Determine the responsibilities of Quality Managers to ensure effective, overall quality management and continuous improvement of supply chain activities in region
- Ensure accurate resource planning and required skills mix and competencies are in place within the Regional Quality team
- Ensure clear lines of communication and processes for product registration alignment between Manufacturing Sites and Regulatory
- Create and identify opportunities to share information, documentation and knowledge between regions and drive simplification and improvements
- Act as a Regional quality contact for Manufacturing Site, Central Function, Supply Chain, Regulatory and commercial teams
- Bachelor's Degree in the scientific or engineering discipline
- Minimum 8 years experience in the quality function in the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrate competent application of Quality Systems in a commercial setting
- Technical understanding of artwork and printed packaging components will be an advantage
- Excellent people manager and able to drive change in the organization
- Possess good leadership skills and oral and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate with key stakeholders
You will be given the excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical MNC in a new position to be responsible for managing a team of Quality Managers to drive the Regional Quality Plan in the APAC region. In this role, you will get to enjoy a competitive salary with fantastic company benefits.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vincent Ng (Lic No: R1110028) on +65 6419 5938
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg