As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Regional QC Supervisor (Chemical / Gas / MNC / North / Up to $6000) (DL)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961196
EA License No. 01C4394
- Basic up to $6000 / AWS & VB
- With relevant experience in QC / QA environment
- Must possess supervisory experience
- North / Regional role
This position is responsible for managing and monitoring all final products in regional laboratory operations. This position will be the QC subject matter expert, point of contact and technical advisor for all laboratory operations sites located in SEA locations
- To ensure / assist in formation of safe work practices, and fully comply with all the safety regulations and procedures at the respective work place for all SEA locations.
- To review / develop new analytical methods by using appropriate instruments in the laboratory.
- To supervise, train and motivate laboratory personnel on proper maintenance / repairs / procedures / operations.
- To be responsible for all analytical instruments and equipments maintenance including diagnostic and calibration, as well as liaison with vendor / supplier.
- Accountability for the correct certification and issuance of certificate of conformance / analysis.
- To Supervise and direct personnel on record keeping of daily analysis results and up to date record are been kept.
- To be responsible for maintaining, updating and implementing ISO system periodically, and to assist staff on working procedures changes or review and submission of new procedure when require in IQMS.
- To manage the process for replenishment of any necessary laboratory material.
- Manage the Quality improvement initiatives and customer complaint resolution.
- Degree in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in QC / QA environment
- Special skills, knowledge and techniques in analytical, and operating instrumentation
- Knowledge of ISO 9000
- Must be hands-on and possess strong troubleshooting skills
- Possess strong work ethics and proactive attitude
- Need to be disciplined, entrepreneurial minded, and good time management skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Possess good customer relations, good people skills
- Possess good oral and written communication skills
- With basic Microsoft Office Skills
- Agency Reg No.: 01C4394
- RCB No. 200007268E
- Lee Tong EA Personnel Registration No: R1216963