Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Regional Product & Certificcation Manager (East / $4500)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988879
EA License No 08C2893
- Effective management and development of the product range for all brands growth of sales and market shares in Asia.
- To ensure the product ranges developed for all brands in Asia markets are consistent with market needs and requirements; as well as the identification of new products and market trends to achieve the group's sales objectives
- To work with the counterparts in France to develop, launch and ensure continuity of products for each specific market;
- Provides support to the respective Marketing, Product or Brand managers in each respective subsidiary and export markets on all products, certifications and training needs.
- To offer solutions and provide feedbacks from trade customers and distributors on products' sales, potentials, issues to management and head office.
- Develop and update product training materials and product catalogues / collaterals for all markets.
- Conduct Regional Product Training in English and / or Mandarin for export markets.
- Lead and manage team of in-home product demonstrators.
- Update all HODs, subsidiaries and Export Markets managers on the product development and management cycle of all product ranges through monthly Products Updates Charts.
- Strong Marketing and Product management skills, excellent marketing and product knowledge, very detailed-oriented, excellent in retro planning, must be a hands-on and operational person.
- Able to develop marketing and product training manuals to suit the needs of each market, good presentation and training skills; able to converse and conduct training in English & Mandarin.
- More than 5 years of experience in Regional Marketing and Product Management and Product Training; with at least 3 years in the White Goods / CE industry.
- Good business acumen, ability to spot upcoming product trends, ability to grasp market's knowledge
- Good Product Training expertise
- Diploma and above
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume (Attn:LVA) or contact our office at +656603 8001 for a confidential discussion.
Job Code: LVA
EA License No.: 08C2893