Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Regional Product & Certification Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958055
EA License No 02C3423
Our client is dealing with high end Kitchen Appliances. They are expanding and they are looking to hire candidates to join their team.
- Acts as intermediary between product category managers/ factories and counterparts in head offices and the Asia subsidiaries and export markets for all product development needs and / or product issues.
- Manage the product ranges for all Asia subsidiaries and export markets to ensure product needs are met and offer solutions for product issues.
- Provides consistent updates on products' life cycles to the regional and local sales team to identify upcoming product requests, modifications or discontinuation of products for all markets.
- Provides support to the respective Marketing, Product or Brand managers in each respective subsidiary and export markets on all products, certifications and training needs.
- Conduct New Product launch / sample testing to ensure product is suitable for the respective markets; work closely with sales team / subsidiaries to advise on product, promotional, distribution and pricing strategies.
- Develop and update product training materials and product catalogs / collateral for all markets.
- Create, update and maintain Products Specifications Portfolio (Product Specifications Sheets), library of user manuals.
- Ensure all products' certifications and test reports are in order for the application of safety approvals in Singapore and certain export markets.
- Conduct Regional Product Training
- Lead and manage team of in-home product demonstrators.
- Strong Marketing and Product management skills, excellent marketing and product knowledge, very detailed-oriented, excellent in retro planning, must be a hands-on and operational person.
- Able to develop marketing and product training manuals to suit the needs of each market, good presentation and training skills;
- More than 5 years of experience in Regional Marketing and Product Management and Product Training; with at least 3 years in the White Goods / CE industry.
- Good business acumen, ability to spot upcoming product trends, ability to grasp market's knowledge
- Good Product Training expertise
Working Location: East (UBI)
5 days’ work per week
Recruitment Consultant: Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan (R1111547)