Regional NetSuite Administrator (1 Year Contract)
Cognita Asia Holdings Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003183633
Cognita Schools are comitted to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
A) Position Objective
The role of Regional NetSuite Administrator is to manage day to day NetSuite system issues, manage system upgrades, develop workflows, document key processes, and providing technical support for users both within the Cognita Asia Region and across the wider Cognita Group of Companies and schools throughout the world.
The job holder’s responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young person’s for whom s/he is responsible, or with whom s/he comes into contact will be to adhere to and ensure compliance with the relevant Cognita Safeguarding; Child Protection Policy and Procedures at all times. If in the course of carrying out the duties of the role, the job holder identifies any instance that a child is suffering or likely to suffer significant harm either at school or at home, s/he must report any concerns to the School’s Child Protection Officer/Designated Safeguarding Lead or to the Head of indeed to the Regional CEP so that a referral can be made accordingly to the relevant third part services.
Key duties and responsibilities but are not limited to those listed below:
- Perform day-to-day administration and monitoring of the NetSuite system
- Maintain proper system access for all users and roles
- Manage data import, data cleansing, de-duplication, and data maintenance efforts
- Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards
- Provide help-desk assistance to internal employees across subsidiaries and external affiliates - by troubleshooting and quickly resolving issues with the NetSuite system and integration elements as they arise and when necessary coordinate with NetSuite support on issues that cannot be resolved internally
- Ensure system compliance with Company policies, procedures and protocols for system standards, customizations and changes
- Fully document and maintain existing and new customizations and workflows
- Engage in Release Preview business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
- Maintain any NetSuite integration and other business intelligence solutions such as Adaptive and Pyango
Willing to commit to a 1 year contract
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or another technical field
NetSuite Administrator Certification is preferred
Minimum of 5 years of relevant IT or financial systems development
Significant experience in administration and configuration of NetSuite One World, preferably in a global deployment
Working knowledge of SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics and scheduling scripts.
Good understanding of EDI
Excellent oral and written communications skills
Strong problem solving and decision-making ability
Must be task and detail oriented
Must be mostly self-motivated
Must be able to work independently and as a global team player
Ability to quickly establish credibility & foster collaborative relationships across functional and geographically dispersed teams
Good references on request
Interested applicants is to send an updated and a covering letter sharing details of your experience, achievements, qualifications and any other information to support why you should be considered for this position.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cognita Asia Holdings Pte Ltd
About Cognita Asia Holdings Pte Ltd
Cognita is a leading international education group. Founded in 2004, it now employs over 4,600 teachers and supporting staff in 70 schools, predominantly in the UK, with a growing presence worldwide with focus on the Asia Pacific and Latin America regions. With over 30,000 students, Cognita offers schooling at Preschool, Kindergarten, Elementary, Junior, Middle and High School. The global head office is in Milton Keynes in the UK and the Asia Pacific regional head office is in Singapore.
In Asia, Cognita currently owns the Australian International School of Singapore and Stamford American International School in Singapore, the St. Andrews Group of schools in Thailand, as well as the International School Ho Chi Minh City and American Academy in Vietnam.
We are inviting highly motivated and self-driven individual to be part of the regional team to support the Company’s expansion plans for Cognita schools in Asia.