Regional Medical Advisor
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003185941
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH3435
Excellent career opportunity for Experienced Medical Affairs professionals!
Fast track your career by progressing into a Regional role with a Leading Pharmaceutical MNC. The incumbent will be responsible for strategizing, coordinating and implementing corporate scientific/clinical strategies to enhance and forward the understanding of the company's products amongst healthcare professionals in Asia.
- Deliver Medical Affairs Excellence & drive dynamic leadership within the assigned region to successfully deliver results
- Collaborate with Regional Marketing to prioritize product line opportunities according to their medical value and business potential
- Ensure effective deployment of Safety & Compliance across the business
- Promote and establish network of endorsers in medical community to further facilitate acceptance to drive demand for tests
- Establish direction, execute strategy & ensure delivery of annual medical goals and objectives
- Plan and conduct or support clinical research for products in Asia Pacific affiliates as necessary
- Conduct training and workshops for sales team and other internal stakeholders on medical-related topics on products
Preferred Educational/ Experiential Background
- MD qualification is a must
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Medical Affairs with focus on Asian markets
- Possess contacts and versatility in the Medical community
- Additional Business qualification is an advantage
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Sonal Pathania on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1435153 (Sonal Pathania Grover).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526