Regional Marketing Manager - S.E.A (Indonesia/M'sia) (Strong in PR/Event) DKAC 101014
TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984420
EA License No. 96C3160
Employer Ref. DKAC 101014
- Develop an approved marketing strategy for increasing of market share and lead generation.
- Implement the strategy to the forecasted requirements of the plan and in alignment with the sales organisation’s lead demand requirements.
- Maximise the profitability and return on investment of the South Asia marketing team.
- Establish relationships with key suppliers and clients that contribute directly to the performance of the marketing team and profitability of the business.
- Lead the team to deliver timely marketing services to the Group for South Asia.
- Manage compliance with policy, procedure and applicable legislative requirements.
- Comply with South Asia group marketing and operational requirements.
- Develop a strategic marketing plan that demonstrates commercially viable channels to market the organization’s each financial year
- Work with the various divisional heads and key personnel within the Marketing team to establish individual marketing budgets for: Singapore, and some SEA entities including Malaysia, Indonesia, Bangladesh and Brunei
- Ensure the marketing plan is aligned to the sales plans and the lead demand requirements of the sales organisation
- Improve the market share of the South Asia group in the nominated markets
- Liaise with representatives from (US) regarding campaign activities and product updates/announcements
- Establish a reliable network of locally based suppliers to service each member of the South Asia group
- Act as the South Asia group media liaison when required
- Liaise with representatives from (US) regarding: visiting specialists; regional media opportunities; campaign activities and product updates/announcements
- Manage assigned budgets and related ROI reports
- Maintain accurate records in all company support systems including: Act-On, Salesforce, BrightPods and SAP
- Provide leadership that drives both increased productivity and effectiveness whilst maintaining high-levels of motivation and enthusiasm
- Manage the delivery of South Asia groups’ local events and campaigns ensuring the smooth running of all activities and delivery on-time minimising non-budgeted costs
- Liaise with PR and media-related agencies in the delivery of the in South Asia media strategy
- Develop and maintain relationships with key local and regional media
- Operate as the ‘Compliance Officer’ within the region – Provide guidance to the broader marketing team on issues relating to policy and regulatory compliance
- Ensure all communications comply with the brand guidelines governing each member of the South Asia group
- Degree qualified in communications, marketing communications or relevant business subjects.
- At least 8 years’ experience in a senior marketing manager role.
- Extensive experience in the areas of public relations, advertising, event management and campaign planning.
- Bi-lingiual in English and Indonesian Bahasa (as to communicate with counterparts)
- A passion for writing and delivering strategy
- Experienced in managing a marketing team of PR and Events professionals
- A sound understanding of marketing automation principles.
- Solid understanding of strategy and budget development.
- Proven experience in implementing strategic plans.
- Proven experience in managing a team of people tasked with delivering high quality content.
- Highly disciplined in managing workflows and individual staff productivity.
- Experience in writing workflows and ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- A strong understand how to balance work flow productivity and quality of output.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Registration Number : R1102123/ R1329943/ R1549375)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
About TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
Employer Ref.DKAC 101014
Founded in 1996, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. (EA Licence: 96C3160) is a prominent award winning leader in HR recruitment services with a notable reputation for giving expert, personalised and reliable recruitment services to our clients and candidates. We are a proud member of Singapore Staffing Association. Over the last two decades, TODAY’S CAREER has consistently won numerous accolades for our notable work in the recruitment industry. Winning corporate clients’ voting to be Top 10 HR Vendors 2012 (Recruitment Agencies) by Human Resources Magazines, the Top 10 Luminary Award for Asia Pacific Brand 2015 and the Promising SME 500 2015.
TODAY’S CAREER offers a wide clientele base, ranging from Multinational Companies, Global Organizations, Listed Companies, Local Companies, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government sectors and Civil Services. All of our staff are highly trained in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries. We consistently perform with the highest levels of integrity to earn the trust of all our business partners to deliver excellent recruitment solutions in Executive Placements for Top management posts and all permanent, temporary & contract positions. Whether you’re new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. can help in matching suitable job for you. Thus, you have unlimited choices of career opportunities.
Follow us at our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TODAYS-CAREER-PTE-LTD/424278061061865