Regional Marketing Manager
Borden Company (Private) Limited
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003177970
The position of Marketing Manager consists of developing marketing strategy to identify potential consumer/customer channels and segments, increase demand for products and services offered by the company, thereby increasing sales, market shares and ultimately consumer/customer satisfaction.
The role also encompasses keeping abreast of local and international markets, their competitive developments, trends in the industry and understanding compliance with government regulations.
- Formulate and develop local and international marketing strategies based on knowledge of agreed and established objectives, market characteristics and cost factors.
- Review the existing product portfolio & services to ensure continued demand.
- Initiate and conduct market research to identify opportunities and optimise the outcome of marketing and promotional activities.
- Propose and develop new product offerings to further strengthen market position.
- Develop pricing strategies that are competitive in the various markets and channels.
- Strategic planning and forecasting to ensure sales and profitability of products and services.
- Be updated on competitive developments, industry trends and government regulations both locally and internationally.
- Work and engage with advertising/creative, media planning and promotional agencies
- Formulate and direct marketing and promotional activities to drive sales and market share growth.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product, advertising and promotional activities based on Return On Investment (ROI) & Profit & Loss (P&L) projections.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Preferably with 5 to 6 years of experience in a similar capacity in the FMCG industry covering the Retail channel
- Working knowledge & experience with international markets will be advantageous
- Team leader with good managerial skills
- Experience with advertising/creative, media planning and promotional agencies
- Working knowledge of market research and methodology
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Borden Company (Private) Limited
About Borden Company (Private) Limited
Borden Company (Private) Limited, a Singapore home grown pharmaceutical manufacturing company since 1935, produces the well-known Eagle Brand Medicated Oil, which has become synonymously known as the “Green Oil”.
Although the Medicated Oil remains as the core product, dedicated research and development have created an extended range of pharmaceutical products, such as the Muscular Balm, Capsicum Plaster, Eucalyptus Disinfectant Spray, Inhaler, Eucalyptus Oil for babies & Fresh On.
Why join us?
Eagle range of quality products are available in more than 20 countries globally.
- Outstanding career advancement opportunities await our staff.
- We are in a very fast pace industry with a lot of career & growth opportunities.
- Our company support a fun yet balanced working environment.
- We support a safe environment for our employees.