Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 25 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
Regional Marketing Manager (6 months contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982779
Employer Ref. 1031000/001
An exciting Regional Marketing Manager (6 months contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a high quality marketing manager who is a leader in their field who understand asset management products.
About the Regional Marketing Manager (6 months contract) Role:
In this business critical role, you will work with the Head of Marketing to develop and drive key marketing and communications initiatives across various regions and client segments over Asset Management Products.
Key activities include advertising, corporate and client events, seminars, competitor analysis, website maintenance and strategy. You will also work closely with the rest of the broader Marketing & Communications and Investment Marketing teams.
- Support the implementation of marketing activities
- Update and develop new marketing materials such as direct mailers/eDMs, newsletters, brochures, booklets, placemats to support sales efforts
- Ensure the content on the Singapore website is relevant and up-to-date
- Liaise with the vendor on website enhancement and development
- Source for quality and unique premiums and manage the production and inventory process effectively
- Work closely with investment marketing team to create effective marketing materials that help support the sales team
- Work on key external and internal communication activities
- Work closely with external vendors, e.g. creative and media agency, PR agency, event management house, and distribution partners on the creative execution and events
To succeed in the Regional Marketing Manager (6 months contract) job, you will need to have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related discipline with over 5 years' experience.
- Financial services experience, Asset Management experience will be an advantage
- Strong written and analytical skills in drafting and reviewing marketing collaterals such as brochures, placemat and other publications
- Good knowledge of the full range of marketing disciplines such as advertising, public relations, promotion, events, literature, website and digital
- Experience in managing websites, social media and development of corporate and fund videos from inception to production
- Some experience in PR would be an advantage
- A 'can do' attitude with the ability to work independently, excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Able to manage and prioritise multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Power point and Excel
- Experience in working in fast-paced global teams/environment
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. They offer exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Marketing Manager (6 months contract) job.
Please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1551590 Joyce Mok