Regional Marketing Executive - Premium Swimwear
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031687
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3769190/001
A premium European swimwear brand is looking for a Regional Marketing Executive.
Our client is a European swimwear brand with over 50 years of history in pioneering quality swimwear with a creative edge. Their witty yet elegant style have captured fans from the Mediterranean coast to the beaches of Miami. They have recently established presence in Asia and are looking to grow their market in the region. They are seeking a Regional Marketing Executive to be part of the brand's drive forward.
The Regional Marketing Executive shall report to the Marketing Director in Europe and be responsible for the following activities:
- Manage annual marketing activities and budgets created in consultation with HQ
- Be the liaison point between HQ and regional offices
- Select and manage vendors
- Produce timely reports on marketing activities
- Asses and review marketing plans in each market
- Conduct competitor analysis and produce reports
The successful applicant should:
- Have a relevant diploma or degree in Business Management and/or Marketing
- Have at least 2 years' experience in retail marketing
- Be able to communicate effectively with various offices and headquarters
- Be a strong independent worker who can execute tasks and make sound commercial recommendations to HQ
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a quirky yet high-end brand. With close communication to HQ, you will gain great insights into how the company envisions the brand's growth, and be part of it. You will be constantly challenged and gain lots of hands-on experience as you will be administering the different markets and making recommendations to HQ. A good performer can expect to progress quickly, as the company will recognise your talent.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Clarisse Ang on +65 6416 9849.
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg