Regional Marketing Executive [Medical/ Central Area/ Up to $3.5k/ Urgent]
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188033
EA License No. 07C5771
Employer Ref. 1704-47433
- Devise, formulate and implement action plan for key strategic countries, accounts and products to achieve KGI/KPI target
- Continuous monthly monitoring of results for upward reporting, identifying gaps and to provide immediate recovery plan
- Collate market situation information, competitors information at regional level for focused countries to formulate and implement new strategies for the business
- Support efficiency management through managing marketing resources such as demo and internal operations to increase competency and efficiency of company
- Strategically launch new products and conduct evaluations with key users and accounts through hospital roadshows, workshops, congress and symposiums etc within budget
- Provide specialists training to key users, accounts and distributors to enhance overall user experience
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ Biomedical Science or any other related field discipline
- Candidate must have at least 1 year of experience in B2B marketing, distributor sales, business development, client servicing or any other relevant field discipline
- Candidate with prior experience in medical industry will be an added advantage
- Candidate will be required to travel overseas for business trips
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051