Regional Manager, Corporate Communications (West, Urgent)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002951230
EA License No 08C2893
- Closely coordinate with logistics for incoming shipment tracking
- Inventory management to ensure inventory levels within assigned target.
- Prompt review & action on the obsolesce to minimize the non-working inventory.
- Work closely with logistics to monitor the excess storage charges and informed the affected Clients.
- Giving timely and proper instruction to logistic for inventory transfer, write off, block action.
- Base on business contract to identify key service areas and KPIs. Translate into monthly KPI report.
- Facilitate among logistics, Finance to align the KPI definition and targets.
- Be responsible to consolidate from all teams for the KPI report and fail reasons.
- To conduct monthly or quarterly business review with key clients (including Operation stats, open issues, progress, etc.)
- Liaises with Clients on their requirements & daily problems encountered.
- Keep in contact with Clients to maintain positive working relationship.
- Work with other functional departments like logistics, customer service and finance to ensure clients’ operational requirements are met
- Consolidate data and supporting for all service charges (including regular charges base on contract and adhoc charges)
- Work closely with Finance to ensure service fee is claimed timely and accurately.
- Develop and document working instructions related to the management of client operation process flow
- Suggest and implement process improvement projects to clients’ operations
- Perform any ad-hoc projects or duties as assigned
- Diploma, Bachelor's degree in business management or supply chain management or a related field required.
- Requires at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in client management, operation or supply chain related functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Words & Power Point.
- Able to work independently and give high level of work commitment with a positive mindset.
- Meticulous and strong analytical ability.
- Numerate and strong in numbers.
- Able to take stress & multi-task.
- Good interpersonal skills with some project management experience.
- SAP experience will be an advantage.
- Good Communication & Negotiation skills.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume or contact our office at +65 6632 0048 for a confidential discussion.
Job Code: Ky
Capita Pte Ltd | EA Licence No: 08C2893
Chan Sau Wah Kenny | EA Reg No: R1106707
More jobs available HERE!