P’nnacle Pte Ltd is a young and dynamic firm providing recruitment services to employers from a spectrum of various industries such as Manufacturing, FMCG, Healthcare and Oil & Gas.
At P’nnacle, we believe in working alongside our clients towards successful closure within the shortest time. Apart from our vast network of extensive databases and streamlined recruitment processes, we have been successfully connecting high-calibred job-seekers to employers who want the best in their team by listening and identifying the best solutions for our clients.
Fueling P’nnacle’s success in standing out from the rest is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
Regional Manager, Consumer & Shopper Insights (MNC, In-House)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188575
EA License No 09C3710
- Act as the "voice of the shopper" within the organization on assigned brands.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on assessing business issues to develop, manage and execute learning plans for the assigned core brands.
- Consult, advise and influence local and global brand teams on insights methodologies, usage and interpretation.
- Gather and synthesize data, and draw insights from primary and secondary sources.
- Negotiate with market research vendors to drive optimized costs.
- Deep understanding of Retail Audit/ measurement data and analytics
- Initiate new research methodologies to utilize online and other tactics for faster and cost effective research.
- Strong knowledge of shopper insights using a broad array of current and new methodologies – quantitative, qualitative and digital.
- Demonstrated ability to translate information and data into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Strong strategic thinking skills, including capabilities to assess current situation, draw conclusions and envision future business opportunities.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written/visual) to create and deliver compelling presentations of insights to teams, senior management and key retailers.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects with little assistance, executing programs and projects from start to completion.
- A team player with strong interpersonal and team-building skills.
- Regional research experience
- Min Bachelor's Degree
- Min 8-12 years of consumer insights experience
- Min 3 years of experience in consumer research in conjunction with shopper insights.
- Strong MNC background
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills