As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Regional Legal Counsel (MNC / Progressive Career)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002955966
EA License No. 01C4394
- Act as the regional legal counsel with focus on the Asia division activities of group companies and joint ventures;
- Provide a solid legal and governance framework and sound environment with a minimum of legal risks;
- Independently initiate and ensure professional and effective legal advice, guidance and support in various areas of law and on a regional basis;
- Train and develop less experienced legal counsels as well as non-legal staff
- Law degree and professional exams
- 10 - 15 years of specialized legal experience
- Multiple years of legal and corporate expertise with a global company. Be able to operate in a complex and global matrixed corporate environment.
- Have broad legal subject matter expertise and overall broad legal knowledge such as merger and acquisition expertise, regulatory, legislative and compliance.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E
Wong Jen Cie EA Personnel Registration No. R1439401