Regional Learning & Development Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003027453
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG116873
The Regional Learning and Development Manager is a core position supporting the vision of Global Learning and Development (L&D). The position manages L&D activities associated with multiple countries, with a mandate to strengthen and be the ambassador for the implementation of the group wide leadership development programs in the region.
The Regional Learning and Development will work collaboratively with senior line and staff managers in various roles and is expected to routinely engage with senior stakeholders. He/she will also work with Global L&D colleagues as well as business partners and vendors to identify, create and deliver performance support tools, e-learning, blended training and classroom solutions. In all activities, the Learning and Development Manager is responsible for insuring the alignment of their team's work with business priorities, practices and policies.
- Coordinate L&D needs across multiple business units, geographies or functions through job analysis & learning needs assessments, and regular consultation with business partners;
- Develop and/or supervise the development of well-written L&D strategy documents;
- Plan and deliver L&D programs across multiple business units, geographies or functions;
- Promote a culture of collaborative learning and knowledge sharing;
- Establish clear accountabilities and goals with all countries, and manage effective team and individual performance activities;
- Measure the impact of all L&D programs and services in relationship to key business priorities.
- Contribute to the progressive development of the Global L&D strategy;
- Manage all key learning projects on time and on budget;
- Partner in the development, implementation and delivery of all training to insure optimal performance;
- Identify, share and apply best-in-class approaches aligned with the evolving business capabilities.
- Minimum of 7-10 years experience in full-spectrum Learning and Development functions regionally;
- Serve as a certified master trainer and facilitator for signature programs and events;
- Identify performance gaps and coaching opportunities in consultation with leadership team;
- Serve as consultant for performance management activities including the smooth planning and execution of talent mapping, goal setting and individual development planning.
- Conduct coaching and mentor training as needed;
- Experience working with best-in-class organizations known for excellence HR, talent development and/or learning and talent management;
- Demonstrated ability to get things done, through both formal and informal networks;
- Experience leading, motivating and managing team members to effectively deliver goals and objectives;
- Experience effectively communicating in a culturally diverse environment and across a variety of position levels with astuteness and sensitivity;
- Able to work under stringent deadlines and high pressure and be able to prioritize a heavy workload with multiple deadlines;
- Demonstrated expertise working with senior leaders at all levels;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to work with complex issues and use logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions;
The ideal candidate will have a keen intellect, with the personal presence and maturity sufficient to work with senior leaders at all levels. He/she will operate with passion and a sense of urgency when pursuing goals and behave consistent with the organisation values for anticipating customer needs, delivering exceptional customer experiences, and acting with deep personal respect and integrity.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: R1109065
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.