Regional IT Project Manager (SAP)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003028965
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG116105
- Major Foreign-based Consumer MNC
- key project management role in Singapore
- Excellent Career Exposure and Growth
Our client is well-established MNCs in the consumer industry and it enjoys strong presence as well as market confidence in the region. To support its continuous growth, it is now looking to hire a highly experienced Regional IT Project Manager (SAP)
- Managing internal SAP projects/Programme. Project Values ranging from > 50,000 to a few million SGD.
- Roles involve Project Management and/or Project Coordination Management, Project Communication Management, Stakeholder Management.
- Intensive interaction with Key users, business process owners, Project Managers, Technical team, External Project Vendors.
- Degree holder with at least 7 years of experience in managing mid to large size SAP projects/programme with team size of at least 10 or more project members including project managers
- Strong project management experience of 2 or more SAP modules over multiple countries
- Good exposure with multi-stakeholders management.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills within an international and multi-cultural environment.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to email@example.com quoting SG116105. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Chua Keow Por |Reg. #: R1105253 | Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA Licence #: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.