Regional Infrastructure Project Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035527
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3601730/001
An excellent opportunity to work with an established multinational corporation as a part of their newly created team
Listed in US, our client have more than 100 years of history. With a revenue exceeding 10 billion USD and more than 100,000 employees over the world, they are famous for their dynamic working environment and good career path. As their business expanded in recent years, they are looking for a high potential Regional Infrastructure Project Manager to increase their IT capacity.
Your responsibilities include:
- Creating timelines and making sure that the project adheres to the budget
- Driving all aspects including expansion and upgrade of new infrastructures, coordination for the implementation & deployment, equipment maintenance and documentation of guidelines, test plans & work procedures
- Establishing and maintain good business relationships with stakeholders to influence and achieve business goals
- Ensuring most of the IT needs of the business are delivered and supported in a timely and cost effective manner
The successful candidate must possess the below:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent qualified
- PMP certification or Prince2 will be of added advantage
- Experience in leading infrastructure related projects is a must for this role
- Extensive experience in milestone planning and vendor management is required
- Regional exposure will be highly preferred
The successful candidate can look forward to a challenging career with a fast-growing global market leader. The maximum remuneration for this role will be $80,000.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hoon Teck Tan (Lic No: R1219669) on +65 6416 9838
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg