About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® directly employs nearly 500,000 people around the world in addition to having a role in connecting thousands more with work through its global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Regional Human Resources Director
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003149437
EA License No 01C4394
This is an internal position with Kelly Services' regional headquarters. The Regional Human Resource Director is a business partner to the Regional Leadership Team and is responsible for setting the strategic and tactical agenda across the Singapore and APAC businesses for Human Resources. This role is responsible for facilitating and delivering solutions for HR regional leadership issues and taking accountability for the delivery and improvement of all HR requirements in alignment with the HR regional strategies.
Conceptualize, develop and execute progressive and effective HR programs in partnership with key stakeholders specifically in relation to talent acquisition, development and retention; compensation and benefits; performance and talent management; employee engagement and reward and recognition, at regional, and where appropriate, at country level.
Maintain and review corporate workforce plan, organizational design and organizational development. Initiate necessary recommendation and action where appropriate
Provide overall leadership of the Human Resources function to maximize the strategic use of human capital.
Responsible for the execution of HR strategy across all countries within the APAC region.
Evaluate the effectiveness of the Human Resources function and modify goals and objectives when necessary.
Develop integrated human resource planning models to ensure the retention of key talent and the development of leaders.
Provide strategic counsel, coaching and support to the Regional Leadership Team.
Facilitate proactive business partnerships between Country Leadership and Human Resources to meet business and financial objectives.
Design and implement HR solutions, including organizational redesigns, change management, strategic planning and corporate communications.
Education: Degree with qualification in HR Management or equivalent
Experience & Professional Skills
At least 10 years HR experience, ideally in the recruitment or services industries
- At least 5 years of progressive HR leadership experience across the APAC region
- Demonstrated track record in driving HR initiatives, especially in HRIS, organizational design and organizational development
- Past experience in HR due-diligence of mergers and acquisitions will be highly regarded
- Proactive and confident to push the HR strategic agenda, driving change initiatives
- Highly developed conceptual ability to quickly sort through information, form a point of view, develop solutions and drive outcomes that add value to the business
- Ability to effectively build relationships by establishing trust, credibility and adding value quickly
- Effective team player who is self-directed, achievement driven with high resilience
- Able leads and adapts to change; takes and manages risk appropriately
- Strategist with a hands-on execution style and an ability to operate within volatile and evolving professional settings across multiple stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to travel as required
If you feel that your profile is suitable for this position, please apply including your current and expected salary details. All details will be kept strictly confidential and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.