Regional HRIS Specialist - 7 Months Contract (Able to start by Nov/ $4500/ MNC)
Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987587
EA License No. 05C3451
- Provide technical and functional HR systems support related to PeopleSoft HR, eLeave, Business Objects, SABA eLearning, PF interfaces, to Asia HR users.
- Supports HR users locally and regionally on daily system issues troubleshooting,
- Improve the data quality and standardize the processes across the region,
- Liaise with other HRIS/Super Users in Asia region to align priorities, share knowledge and best practices and consolidate system feedbacks,
- Build and maintain relationships with internal customers and partners, including local and regional HR, Corporate HR, IT, Payroll and end users of HR systems,
- Coordinate activities of HRIS within the Asia region in a way that addresses well-balanced local and global priorities,
- Coordinate and complete activities related to HRIS projects,
- Work with Corporate HRMS teams to support HR systems trainings to Asia HRIS/HR community.
- Bachelor degree in IT or Human Resources with minimum 3 years of working experience in supporting HRIS, preferably in a shared services environment
- Good experience with employee data management best practices
- Good exposures in HR related system implementations
- Familiar with using ERP system (PeopleSoft HR, SAP, Workday, Oracle), SharePoint etc
- Good understanding of HR processes and policies
- Advanced skills in computer using Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Access
- Excellent stakeholder skills are required, as you will work in a highly matrix organization
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format by clicking on the “APPLY” button below
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
For further enquiries, please contact Giselle at 6590 9929 or 9272 3882
Reg No: R1551013 | Bong Jia Jia, Giselle
EA License No: 05C3451 | Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
About Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !
More Jobs from this employer
Quality Control/ Laboratory Instrumentation Chemical Technician (Dip/ Deg Internship OK/ Perm/ West)