RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Product & Services
- Recruitment & Selection
- HR Managed Services
REGIONAL HR MANAGER - L&D (Salary Up To $8,000/ MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002948857
EA License No 04C4142
- Salary Up To $8,000!
- Analyses and discusses with line manager’s talent acquisition (TA), learning, performance management and organization development (OD) requirements based on business objectives and processes and helps to establish the Group’s TA, Learning & OD framework.
- Establishes the Group’s TA, Learning & OD strategy via identification of competency gaps through an organizational talent review, training needs analysis, performance review, employee engagement/climate survey, etc and designs, develops and implements effective programmes including Employer Branding, Organization Assessment & Design, Employee/Leadership Development, Strategic Staffing.
- Manages Company relationships with TA vendors to create key partners who understand and can Communicate/market Company as an employer of choice.
- Prepares TA, Learning & OD budgets which are well-aligned with business requirements on a yearly basis, with periodic reviews.
- Develops and implements culture-building programmes to foster a highly employee-engaged and highly performance-driven work environment.
- Provides leadership & team development coaching to Country HR Leads on an ongoing basis so that they can in turn provide such coaching to their markets.
- Designs, develops and consults on critical talent cycle components such as succession planning, hi-potential programs, talent assessments, key experiences, performance management, career pathing and mapping talent strategies to business plans.
- Sources/develops curricula, courses, and other learning materials to support the Group’s learning initiatives.
- Provides training and support to Country HR Leads in instructional design, training delivery, and training evaluation.
- Develops and implements a performance management regime specifying monitoring systems, incentives, sanctions, and escalation and intervention arrangements.
- Develops new and effective performance management measures to address poor performance and works with Group Compensation & Benefits to incentivise and reward good performance.
- Identifies opportunities to improve efficiency and productivity across the Group’s HR services and establishes arrangements to monitor progress towards agreed targets taking into account appropriate benchmarks.
- Establishes arrangements to monitor the effective implementation of HR system and process reforms.
- Ensures that appropriate appraisal and performance review processes are in place for all staff.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in HR, Organisation Development, Education, Business Administration or other Social Science disciplines. Relevant graduate degree a plus.
- Seasoned HR professional, with at least 10 years of solid partnership with individuals, groups and joint leadership in at least 4 of the following areas in sizable/commercial multi-national companies managing multiple L&OD programs at the same time: Learning & Organisational Development, Organisational Effectiveness, Employee Retention, Change Management, Talent Management, Workforce Planning, Coaching & Strategic Talent Acquisition.
- Minimum 3 years’ managerial experience.
- Good network of contacts/resources in the search, recruitment and organizational development sphere.
- Proven track record of digital talent sourcing.
- Extensive experience working with Subject Matter Experts.
- Experience in workshop design and train-the-trainer development
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent picture
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Ms. April Tan (R1653620) the email below **
Due to work pass limitation, our client would not be able to secure Work Permit, EP or S pass. If you would require a Work Permit, EP or S pass, please do not apply.