P’nnacle Pte Ltd is a young and dynamic firm providing recruitment services to employers from a spectrum of various industries such as Manufacturing, FMCG, Healthcare and Oil & Gas.
At P’nnacle, we believe in working alongside our clients towards successful closure within the shortest time. Apart from our vast network of extensive databases and streamlined recruitment processes, we have been successfully connecting high-calibred job-seekers to employers who want the best in their team by listening and identifying the best solutions for our clients.
Fueling P’nnacle’s success in standing out from the rest is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
Regional Hospitality Training Specialist (MNC, exp in Hotels & Cruise Ships)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188566
EA License No 09C3710
- Specialist responsibility for global hospitality training on ships and in hotels.
- Management and handling of hospitality training, incl. coordination of standardised implementation.
- Design and further development of assigned training, incl. specialist responsibility for its form with respect to content.
- Development of subject-specific concepts and the voicing of recommendations.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Degree in any discipline
- Successfully completed commercial or technical vocational training with min 5years of professional experience
- Willingness to travel internationally on a frequent basis
- Confident handling of MS Office and basic knowledge of SAP.
- Strong communication skills, the ability to think and act in an international manner as well as a strong focus on results and customers.