100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
Regional Head of Middle Office for a Global Securities House
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031455
EA License No 16S8107
We are looking for a Regional Head of Middle Office for a Global Securities House.
- Supervise the daily execution of operations including trade captures, position keeping, settlements, and collateral management.
- Implement a governance framework and operational structure to ensure operational efficiency and reduce gaps.
- Manage projects relating to ETD and OTC clearing activities including governance structure and costs.
- Supervise the on-boarding team in ensuring that the processes and pipelines including the preparation of relevant documentation, compliance and risk are in accordance to the Bank’s requirements.
- Review, manage and control the department’s cost and budget.
- Liaise with relevant business units in rolling out projects.
- A bachelor's degree with at least 15 years of experience in a middle office and/or operations role with a clearing and/or securities house.
- In-depth exposure to OTC Derivatives and/or ETD clearing.
- Management experience is a must; cross-border management experience will be an added advantage.
- In-depth understanding of post-trade services.
- Meticulous, confident and able to work under pressure.
Interested Applicants, please apply via JobsDB in WORD DOC, or contact Ms Sar Wei Lin Canice (R1329095 / 16S8107) at 6735 5885. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.