UniQ Search Asia Pte Ltd
Regional Head of Clinical Trial Supply, APAC
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187282
EA License No 13C6555
As Regional Head, main responsibility is to strengthen APAC's regional focus and governance. The role has a solid line reporting to the Global Functional Head with dotted line reporting to the Global SBU Head. In this dotted line reporting, the role will be the APAC regional input for the Clinical Trial Supply and Logistics Leadership team.
- Leadership of Clinical Trial Supply and Logistics Team in APAC
- Develop and Executive the Clinical Trial Supply and Logistics Operational Strategy
- Oversees the Clinical Trial Supply and Logistics Operations team to ensure that the team delivers quality projects to their clients and achieves agreed revenue margins.
- The Regional Head is responsible for the regional strategy, managing and developing staff and their performance, continuously striving for operational excellence, controlling the budget, and interacting directly with clients in a way that results in repeat business. Additionally the role also provides oversight for the team members and service offerings within the APAC region.
- Ensure that appropriate management practices are in place (e.g. retention and development plans) to retain staff and maintain project and business continuity.
- Ensure compliance with employment legislation, company policies and procedures relating to employees relevant company SOPs, regulatory guidelines and departmental written procedures, operate within departmental budget and in accordance with goals and objectives.
- Relevant direct pharmaceutical industry experience in Clinical Trial Supply or Ancillary Supply.
- Leadership experience in a high growth global service environment including cross functional management.
- Building and retaining good client relationships in biopharmaceutical industry
- Involvement in change projects.