Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.
Regional FP&A Manager - APAC (Medical Devices)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003152921
EA License No 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0294239
about the company
This US medical devices MNC is a leader in its industry aiming to provide the full suite of services to its clients. As a result of ongoing successes both within Singapore and internationally, they are currently looking for a high-calibre Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join the company's finance team in Singapore.
about the job
Working closely with the Regional Finance Director and the CEO, you will be leading forecasting, budgeting and regional reporting. Some of your responsibilities would include:-
- Analyzing financial results for the region and preparing presentations for management
- Preparing and consolidating annual plans and forecasts for submission
- Driving improvements to budgeting and forecasting processes and working closely with different teams and functions when necessary
- Providing inputs / making recommendations on pricing strategies to improve profit margins
- Performing product profitability analysis, financial modelling, and assiting with budgeting support and/or systems implementation when required
skills and experience required
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong business sense and possess the following skills and experience:-
- Degree in Accounting
- At least 8 years' relevant financial planning and analysis experience
- Some understanding of US GAAP
- Regional / international exposure preferred
- Relevant industry experience will be a great advantage
- Good communication skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Grace Tong at 6510 1366.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1325492 )