Regional Financial Controller - APAC (Retail)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983199
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG116263
My client is a globally recognised MNC that has tapped into the modern cosmetics and beauty products industry. With exponential growth for their retail business in the last 4 years, they are looking to ramp up their drive to take their business to the next level to stay ahead of the competitive landscape.
In a role covering multiple countries across APAC and reporting to the CFO, your responsibilities as a Regional Financial Controller will include -
- Partner with Senior Accountants for multiple countries in their regional business
- Ensure consolidation, financial reporting, and core accounting is done effectively and efficiently
- Find ways to improve processes and data integrity
- Driving operational efficiency and ensuring that the regional presence is aligned, and functioning as a smooth unit
- Internal senior stakeholder management
Skills & Experience Required and/or Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance
- ACCA or CPA would be preferred
- Excellent understanding of IFRS is necessary
- Regional APAC exposure is absolutely necessary
- 8-10 years of work experience in relevant functions
- Big 4 background is preferable
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your resume to Suraj.Laungani@jobs.hudson.com quoting SG116263: SLL. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Suraj Laungani in our Hudson Singapore office on 65 6430 5534.Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Laungani Suraj Lachman
Registration Number: R1549533
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.