Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
Regional Financial Controller
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988463
EA License No 10C5117
Employer Ref. AS00040287
- Regional Role
- Internal Mobility
- Manage a team
- Strong investment bank with good culture
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Excellent career progression
My client is a global a global investment bank with strong presence in Asia Pacific.
You will report to the Regional Head of Finance Asia Pacific and managing a team of people
- The Regional Financial Controller is responsible for all activities in the areas of Management Reporting, Cost Controlling and Budgeting. He/she is also directing the team of internal Controls Framework which performs regular controls for various businesses.
- To direct and oversee all activities related to Controlling for the Asia Region which includes the Management Reporting Function across all business units in Asia as well as the responsibility for the Controls Framework
- To establish and enforce policies and strategies to manage the Controlling function, including reporting and analysis of results, allocation of costs, as well as preparation, reporting and escalation processes for internal controls.
- To evaluate, recommend and implement improvements to the current controlling processes within Asia to ensure that information provided in the management reports meets the business units' needs whilst minimising manual input and that internal controls are in line with global policies and local regulations
- To be responsible for the quality, quantity and timeliness of all internal management reports, result analysis and cost allocation
- To be in charge for the quality, relevance and duly completion of internal controls, communication thereof with relevant stakeholders within the bank and the related escalation processes
- To analyse business performance to pinpoint opportunities and challenges in the various business units.
- To ensure that global policies and local regulations are adhered to at all times and are kept up to date with any developments in the business
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Finance (With a bank) with minimum 3 years of leadership experience
- Knowledge about the interdependencies between Management Reporting, Accounting and Product Control and in internal controls environment
- Broad understanding of investment banking and corporate banking products
- Highly driven and motivated individual who challenges exiting processes with a view to improvement
- Able to manage a group that has to work to tight deadlines
- Service orientated to key clients, such as the management, head office, local authorities and auditors
- Good presentation skills both written and verbal
- Ability to cover almost all other roles within the team structure
- Proficient with MS Office, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint with Experience with Hyperion Essbase preferred
Please kindly send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874