100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
Regional Financial Analyst, APAC
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988720
EA License No 16S8107
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide financial advice and support to the business and region to prepare and analyze management and financial report in a timely manner.
- Participate in the Annual Budget and ensuring success completion in accordance to guidance from Corporate
- Business partnering with operations and sales team by providing value add reports and identifying opportunities and risks in financial performance
- Assist and support the annual budgeting and regular forecasting process
- Perform analysis, review and understand the variances
- Assist and handle the business controlling activities for the region, including market profitability, sales reporting, margin variance analysis and pricing
- Provide financial analysis and project support for Projects / initiatives as and when required
In order to be successful in the role the successful candidates will need to ensure that they possess:
- A recognized Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 4 years FP&A experience and proven track record in a progressive MNC, preferably in the regional capacity
- Experience in Big4 accounting firm will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good sense of business acumen and business partnering
- An independent and motivated team player who is able to meet tight deadlines
**All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.