Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
Regional Financial Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034331
EA License No 10C5117
Employer Ref. AS00038731
- Excellent Growth Prospects
- Newly Created Role
- Centrally Located
Our client, a global leader in the industrial automation industry, is looking to hire an experienced Financial Analyst to join their expanding HQ here in Singapore. The role will be critical in partnering with the Operations team and will be involved in supporting the regional management team. They are looking for a highly analytical candidate with a positive mind-set to take on this position.
Reporting to the Finance Director, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Working closely with the Finance Director during the budgeting and forecasting process, analysing the company financials and coming up with commentaries to describe the company's financial standing
- Preparation of financial statements that are compliant with accounting policies and standards
- Work closely with various departments to develop templates and implement procedures in order to increase the overall productivity
- Partner with Sales, Operations and Logistics to understand the business and identify key areas of development
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree/ Diploma in Finance, Accounting, Management or a relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a similar capacity
- Strong presentation skills to present data during management meetings
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within tight deadlines
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com
Job reference no 38731
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506