Regional Finance Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003030405
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG105400
Are you an experienced Regional Finance Manager looking for the next step in your career with an international firm? Our client is a growing international firm in the pharma / manufacturing space and is looking to bring on board a Regional Finance Manager.
The Regional Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Internal management reports and statutory reports in accordance with IFRS
- Regional performance analysis, monitoring and closing gaps on financial variances
- Developing regional management reporting on -revenue, profit and forecast
- Leading critical activities for new projects, restructuring or governance
- Strategic and business planning
- ACCA or CPA holder with a degree in accounting and finance (or equivalent)
- At least 4 years of Big 4 experience
- At least 3 years of additional commercial experience, with regional exposure in the APAC region
- ERP knowledge, at least two different systems
- Advanced Excel skills
- Team player, dynamic, hands on and people management skills
- Clear and rapid career progression
- Great working environment
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org, SG105400. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Reg. #: R1549534
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.