Specialized Group was established in 2001 to provide recruitment solutions for bilingual professionals and the multinational business communities in Tokyo & Singapore.
Our experienced teams of multilingual consultants all have local experience of the Tokyo or Singapore markets and are able to work with a multicultural population of clients and candidates. Since the beginning, we have been committed to dealing with everyone fairly; we believe in and practice our values of:
• Working together
• Understanding people
• Delivering results
Through a constant focus on empathy and informed introductions, we have developed exceptional relationships and a trusted reputation throughout the multinational communities in Tokyo & Singapore.
Regional Finance Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989271
EA License No 10C3700
My client is one of the leading pharmaceutical MNC with offices globally. They are interested to speak with a Regional Finance Analyst to assist the FPA Manager in Singapore.
- Support the planning, coordination and delivery of the processes in the Finance calendar including estimates, forecast, budgeting and 5 year plans
- Preparation of reports for monthly and quarterly reporting, including analysis and tracking of performances against budgets and forecast; drive action plans where required
- Be a business partner. Use functional expertise to challenge numbers, generate insights to the team
- Develop robust depletions reporting for the region.
- Provide monthly variance analysis on actual P&L performance against Budget, Forecast and Last Year
- Work closely with controllership team and assist in monthly closing process
- Oversee and prepare the 5 Year Plan, Budget, Forecasts and Modelling tools, including system submission into Hyperion
- Improve / identify areas for improvement from an analytical standpoint. Gain support from management to implement initiatives
- Bachelor degree preferably in accounting, finance, commerce or business
- CFA/CPA a plus
- 3 – 4+ years of FP&A/ accounting experience
- Strong financial analytical skills and financial modelling skills
- Team player with strong communication and project management skills, able to interact with different levels of management
- Experience in a multinational company/ matrix reporting environment preferred
You may send an updated copy of your CV’s to:
Jiny Panuncio – Borja | jiny.borja at specialized-group.com
Specialized Group Pte Ltd (t) +65 6327 0290
| EA Personnel No. R1219609 | License No.: 10C3700