As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Regional Field Service Engineer (PLC / Control System / MNC / East / Up to $5000) (DL)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961198
EA License No. 01C4394
- Basic up to $5000 / With Site Allowance / VB
- Must posses strong knowledge in PLC & Control Systems
- Regional role
This position is responsible for providing technical assistance and commissioning to regional clients. The incumbent being the subject matter expert for control systems will be required provide technical advise and support on-site at client's office (world wide)
- Provide technical assistance and commissioning on installation, startup, servicing, overhauls, and troubleshooting of Company made equipment
- Trouble-shoot control systems problems, encountered in the field environment.
- Able to read piping and instrumentation diagrams
- Write clear, concise daily reports to keep factory and field personnel accurately apprised of job progress and to protect the company from liability for problems resulting from customer deviations from Company standards.
- Complete the specified installation, commissioning and startup documentation prior to leaving each job-site.
- Accurately record and report any problems encountered in the field to permit the factory to investigate and institute corrective action and to aid the factory in the equitable settlement of warranty claims.
- Instruct and train customers’ operators and/or maintenance personnel when requested or directed
- Degree in Electrical and Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
- Min 3 years at field service “hands-on experience” experience in the Oil/Gas and Petro-chemical industries,preferably in turbo-machinery such as multi-stage centrifugal/ axial compressors, screw compressors, turbines etc
- Good working knowledge on compressor control systems
- Experience in other rotating equipment will also be considered.
- Working experience in a compressor equipment manufacturing company will be a definite advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and possess a high degree of integrity, enthusiasm, dedication if and commitment
- This position requires strong communication, client-facing skills & ability to work independently.
- Able to travel for oversea job site
- Agency Reg No.: 01C4394
- RCB No. 200007268E
- Lee Tong EA Personnel Registration No: R1216963