Regional Demand Supply Chain Manager (Japanese MNC/ Central/ Up to $8K)
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035260
EA License No. 07C5771
Employer Ref. 1611-46597
- Manage procurement in hardware and software and sales forecast.
- To handle in business planning with sales team.
- To involve in sales & profitability , control & monitoring of the inventory .
- To manage overall supply chain processes in operation and SAP in order to meet all delivery demands.
- To support in general reporting to HQ ( Japan) for sales and procurement related reports.
- To involve in new operation planning and implementation.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Min. 5 years of experience in regional demand & supply chain strategic planning
- Experience in financial control, budgeting matters & preparation of forecast reports
- Willing to travel
Office Location: Central area
• Expected & Last drawn salary
• Earliest availability date/ notice period
EA Personnel Name: Lim Poh Geok (Elaine)
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1105330
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051