Regional Database Administrator (SQL)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029481
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3561930/001
An excellent opportunity for an experience Regional Database Administrator (SQL)to work with a multinational firm in their greenfield project
Our Client is a highly successful multinational in the manufacturing industry with an impressive global footprint and is currently enjoying aggressive growth. Due to rapidly expanding operations, they are currently hiring a Regional Database Administrator (SQL) to support their IT team.
As the Regional Database Administrator (SQL), you will be responsible for:
- Leading the high availability clustering on Mirroring, Log shipping, replication and Always on
- Optimizing performance of the databases together with maintenance of security and downtime
- Designing, implementing and managing mission critical databases and data warehouse for Manufacturing, yield improvement and Engineering operations
- Performing database maintenance and administrative tasks on SQL Server which include installing of new instances, database migrations , space and user access management, performing failovers, system recovery, backup and restore of databases and performance tuning
To qualify for position, you have:
- Degree qualified in IT or equivalent
- Certification in SQL will be highly preferred
- Proven track record in High Availability (for e.g. Mirroring, Log shipping, replication and Always on)
- At least 8 years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server database administration experience
- Project implementation on a regional basis will be highly preferred
Our client will offer the right candidate an attractive remuneration and benefits besides vertical progression within the team. Due to sizeable amount of in-house IT infrastructure, this is a good opportunity for professionals to lead projects and teams.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hoon Teck Tan (Lic No: R1219669) on +65 6416 9838
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg