Regional CRM Analyst - FMCG industry
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035367
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3275320/001
Regional CRM Analyst in an MNC in FMCG industry
Our client is a great player in the FMCGl industry. Coming from Europe they have strong reputation and are very well known from everyone and present in most countries worldwide. They invest a lot in marketing and brand network and keep expanding their strength. They are looking for a regional CRM analysis to fit in their marketing team.
As a CRM analyst, you will report to the marketing manager and your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop CRM strategies and put in place the loyalty program to make sure the customers have the best quality service regionally
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing the data to understand further the consumers behaviours
- Analyzing the competition's activities events, promotions, loyalty activities
- Writing KPIs reports on a monthly basis
- Taking care of the customer database by maintaining and ensure data integrity
- Working closely with the key stakeholders
The successful candidate must have:
- A degree in science or engineering or any related field
- 2 to 5 years of experience in CRM, data analysis with strong knowledge of SQL and SAS is a must
- Experience in FMCG, retail or any B2C industry
- Strong business vision, good communication skills and passion for analysis
This opportunity will give you the chance to be part of a leading team in the FMCG industry. The company has a great family environment and can provide a good progression within Singapore and with exposure in the region. They offer a very good package.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Benedicte Chaleat (Lic No: R1441484) on +65 6416 9828
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg