100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
Regional Commercial Lines Underwriter for a global direct insurer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029097
EA License No 16S8107
We are looking for a regional commercial lines underwriter for a global direct insurer.
- Gather and assess reports as well as background information of clients across the region in order to conduct in-depth risk assessment.
- Calculate risk to determine policy premiums across the region and to ensure that the risk limit is within the Company’s accepted range.
- Make quotations to brokers and/or direct clients.
- Put up paperwork for policies and assists in policy wording as and when needed.
- Educate the marketing / business development team on preliminary screening of clients.
- A Degree with relevant insurance certifications such as CGI.
- At least 5 years of underwriting experience across all commercial lines classes including P&C, Workmen Compensation, Fire, Liabilities, etc.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Analytical with strong written and communication skills.
Interested Applicants, please apply via JobsDB in WORD DOC, or contact Ms Sar Wei Lin Canice (R1329095 / 16S8107) at 6735 5885. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.