100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
regional commercial lines underwriter
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961013
EA License No 16S8107
We are looking for regional commercial lines underwriter.
- Conduct in-depth Risk Assessment on clients across the region according to the Company’s risk appetite.
- Make quotations and underwrite relevant policies based on given underwriting authority.
- Manage relationships with clients from time to time.
- Review collateral and agreements in addition to meeting deadlines on submissions of quotations and policies.
- Degree with at least 6 years of experience in commercial lines underwriting.
- Good understanding of commercial lines insurance such as P&C, workmen compensation, fire, etc.
- Relevant Insurance certifications for commercial lines.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Minimal traveling.
Interested Applicants, please apply via JobsDB in WORD DOC, or contact Ms Sar Wei Lin Canice (R1329095 / 16S8107) at 6735 5885. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.