P’nnacle Pte Ltd is a young and dynamic firm providing recruitment services to employers from a spectrum of various industries such as Manufacturing, FMCG, Healthcare and Oil & Gas.
At P’nnacle, we believe in working alongside our clients towards successful closure within the shortest time. Apart from our vast network of extensive databases and streamlined recruitment processes, we have been successfully connecting high-calibred job-seekers to employers who want the best in their team by listening and identifying the best solutions for our clients.
Fueling P’nnacle’s success in standing out from the rest is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
Regional Category Development Manager (MNC, exp in FMCG)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003183751
EA License No 09C3710
- Collaborate and work closely with the regional leader in the development of overall business plans, strategies and tactics, as well as special ad-hoc projects
- Develop short- middle- and long term business plans for Category Management business
- Partner with local and regional stakeholders and clients to ensure sustainable business growth
- Owns, drive and support sales execution of planogram outsourcing processes and in-house workshops
- Train retailer and manufacturer clients on Category Management workshops throughout the region
- Create Thought Leadership material related to Category Management
- Update existing training material, create additional workshops and/or cooperate with third parties and Identify and train other internal trainers in the region
- Min Degree
- Min 8 – 10 years of Category Management experience
- Experience in Training
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills