Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
Regional Business Manager - Graphics Solutions ($140K)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188681
EA License No 10C5117
Employer Ref. AS00042976
- US MNC
- Regional Business Manager - Graphics Solutions
- Chemicals/ Adhesive Solutions
Our client is an international MNC in the Chemical/ Graphics Solutions business. Well known for their large array of brands and products they represent, they have a long standing history of success globally. They are now recruiting a Regional Business Manager - Graphics to be a part of their continual success in the APAC market
Reporting to the Regional Business Director, you will be responsible to deliver agreed business targets including Gross Profit Margin by taking end to end responsibility and working cross functionally to drive aggressive growth plans & leading a team of professionals in a matrix organization environment.
- Define & execute country Business Strategy & AOP goals aimed at delivering sustainable profitable growth, gain market share & build brand at key distributors, converters & end users.
- End to End responsibility of working with cross functional teams to deliver targets including Sales growth, Gross Margin, New Business Development, Cash Flow, Innovation, Cost out & meeting Expenses budgets.
- Strengthen brand visibility in the industry eco system/ value chain including Distributors, Converter, Brand owners depending on the target end use segment via participating in trade shows, new customer programs, campaigns.
- Establish & leverage regional and global linkages internally to ensure sharing of best practices, success stories, new product introductions & implementing product launches
- Develop existing talent & build bench strength for business critical roles.
- Provide leadership and direction to the country teams and provide development opportunities via on the job training & implementing development plans.
- Values & Ethics and Leadership Principles: Ensure deployment of training sessions on a regular basis & lead by example in demonstrating Values and Ethics, Code of Business Conduct, Leadership Principles, EHS programs & and other applicable policies.
- Introduce processes & systems based on business need and encourage usage of ELS, Six Sigma Tools & sponsor Kaizen events to drive higher productivity, efficiency & faster response to market.
- Commercial Excellence: Explore, assess opportunities to standardize customer facing processes covering Distributors, Converters, Brand owners by leveraging on various platforms
- Min. Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or relevent discipline
- Experience of 10 to 15 years in B2B industry.
- Experience in Techno-commercial role and distribution management.
- Experience in lead regional teams.
- Has experience in Strategic Thinking and Thought Leadership.
- Displays Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Has the ability to take quick decisions.
- Has the ability to lead by influencing
- Has good Execution skills a good mix of strategic thinking & execution
Contact Serena Liu on (65) 6854 5626 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below