Regional Business Manager, APAC
ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003027529
EA License No. 14C7330
A European owned pharmaceutical company with a new office in Singapore to grow the business in the APAC region. The expertise lies in the acquisition and licensing of pharmaceutical and healthcare products and delivering these to patients.
Overall Key responsibilities:
- Regional business development, maintaining customer relations, assist with negotiating contracts etc.
- Sourcing for new distributors / business partners and identify potential opportunities. Determine feasibility of potential distributors with regards to their portfolio, channel network, financial standing, ethics etc. Cold calling may be required.
- Gathering of market intelligence of competitors’ activities.
- Attend International congresses, internal and external business meetings, workshops etc.
- Travelling is required for 20%-30% of the time
- Deliver and exceed sales and profit targets, including additional opportunities to increase short term revenue, either by price adjustment or taking advantage of tenders or other ad hoc prospects.
- Review existing sales and business partners, and recommend changes as appropriate.
- Efficiently and proactively manage network of distributor partners to ensure our products receive a priority focus and managing distributors’ business/sales reports.
- Work effectively with European and Asian counterparts and build internal and external stakeholder relationships to influence and affect change or actions which can support partners or the company.
- Be the liaison for regulatory affairs, of the company and partners and put in place strategies, work groups, work flows for achieving timely approvals.
- Identify and work with regional KOLs to secure their feedback on new product potential, develop networks of KOLs, set up advisory board with internal team when needed.
- Work with the Global and International Marketing team to ensure robust processes, procedures and plans are aligned, including New Product Launch Checklists and Marketing Plans to fully support introduction of product(s) in selected market(s).
- Co-ordinate with distributors, customers and International Customer service and supply chain to ensure orders are processed and delivered in a timely manner.
What we are looking for:
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Positive attitude, co-operative and driven
- Willing to travel within the region and occasionally to Europe (if required)
- Experienced in the healthcare industry with relevant product knowledge, knowledge of business development, marketing and sales.
- Regional experience is preferred but not a determining pre-requisite
- Diploma or Degree holders are welcome to apply
How to apply
If interested, please apply with your updated resume. If you have any questions, feel free to call me under 6590 9872 (M: 91708965).
Marie - Theres Koeckeis
Consulting Manager, Talent Acquisition
Life Sciences & Chemical Division
D +65 6590 9872| M +65 9170 8965
EA Personnel Registration No. R1659581
Achieve Success Pte Ltd | EA Licence No. 14C7330
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with strictest confidence. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specialising in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment'!
More Jobs from this employer
Customer Service Executive (Nurse / Call Centre Exp Welcome) (Up to 3K) (Rotating Shift) (MNC)