Regional Business Information & Insights manager, Asia
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188614
We are looking for a business information and insights manager with strong analytical skills to head our regional insights team. Reporting into the Vice President Marketing & Product Management Asia, you will be responsible for enhancing Tetra Pak’s understanding of consumers, channel, consumption and competition.
Insights in Tetra Pak
Tetra Pak works closely with leaders in Food & Beverage industry to identify opportunities for growth. In order to be at the forefront of the knowledge curve and to be a relevant business partner to our customers it is critical for us to have a good understanding of the value chain and a predictive capability across the entire value chain (consumers, channel, consumption and competition). The insights team is responsible for providing accurant, timely and relevant information and insights as well as work with stakeholders to make business relevant strategy and decisions.
Key responsibilities include:
Identify regional and local intelligence gaps and fill them by leadingad-hoc & syndicated research projects and data sourcing
- Plan and manage associated budget
- Represent the region in the global consumer and competitor network
- Identify new research methodologies to better suit market needs
- Drives knowledge sharing amongst and training of marketing and sales staff
- on relevant intelligence issues
- Active participation in Cluster Marketing & Product Management leadership team, including the annual strategy cycle
Qualification and skills
- At least 10 years consumer research experience in an establishedorganization/MNC or consultancy company and/or 10 years business experience in relevant marketing and/or sales functions.
- Bachelor degree, MBA preferred
- Exposure to food & beverage industry preferred
- Familiar with latest trends and techniques in digital intelligence
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
Self-motivated and ability to work independently and follow through with limited supervision
As this is a regional role an excellent command of the English language is a must
Preferred location New Delhi, alternatively Singapore (candidates will be based in home country on Local Permanent Contract)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tetra Pak
About Tetra Pak
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world.