Welcome to Faststream Recruitment Group, the world's leading Shipping and Maritime recruiters. Established in 1999, Faststream specialise in recruitment throughout the Shipping and Maritime sector. Our areas of recruitment expertise include Ship Management, Commercial Shipping, Marine, Jobs at Sea, OEM's & Marine Sales, Ship Design & Shipbuilding, Corporate & Professional, Superyachts, Skilled Trades and Oil & Gas.
Regional Business Development Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033911
EA License No 09C3403
Employer Ref. 915341
* Working with and through the established Sales Companies and appointed Representatives to grow business of Marine Fuel Solution by bringing know-how, expertise and marketing support to the targeted countries
* Developing Regional Networks in order to bring all partners on the same level of information
* Supporting on development of the strategic plan and actions align with the corporate solution strategy with the relevant stakeholders, and support the implementation of the strategic actions.
* Executing marketing and acquisition activities in the region.
* Building relationships with the opinion leaders of key customers and potential key customers, identifies business opportunities, supports the sales to negotiate and close business deals, and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
* Working with the sales team to increase sales opportunities and maximize the sales revenue. Prospects for potential new customers and new applications and turn this into increased business.
- Network within Shipowners and knowledge of the Maritime industry
Additional requirements are:
* Degree/diploma in electrical or chemical engineering is preferred
* 3-5 years of sales experience in the marine industry,
* Good knowledge in engine consumption and bunker fuel trading,
* Excellent sales and negotiation skills,
* Excellent Business English, speaking Mandarin or Korean is of advantage to liaise with associates,
* Team player as well as individual contributor,
* Frequent travel is expected (50%).