InterGlobal Ltd (Singapore Branch)
Here at Aetna, we are building a healthier world by making health care easy, affordable and all about you. Follow our LinkedIn page for company news, industry commentary, jobs, and more.
Founded in 1853 in Hartford, CT, Aetna is one of the nation's leading diversified health care benefits companies, serving an estimated 46.7 million people with information and resources to help them make better decisions about their health care.
At Aetna, we put people at the center of everything we do, making decisions based on integrity, caring, excellence and inspiration. “Our core values guide us to make a difference in your world and throughout the world we reach. I couldn’t be any more proud of the work our people do. Investing in our employees and their success is a cornerstone for building a healthier world.” -- Mark T. Bertolini, CEO and Chairman of Aetna.
As a health care leader, we believe that our corporate responsibility starts with helping people live healthier lives. And that means using our resources to make the communities and world we live in better places. We firmly believe we can do well by doing good, and we continue to find new ways to broaden our impact, including through a strong social compact with our employees.
Diversity & Inclusion:
Our focus on diversity and inclusion reflects the world around us. Having a diverse group of employees gives us a broader and deeper view of how to serve the people and businesses in our communities.
Work with us:
Join us as we transform the health care system. Our employees are the cornerstone of our mission to help people live healthier lives. Get to know us, why we're passionate about what we do and what makes Aetna a great place to work. Check out our current job listings on the Careers tab.
Visit us at: https://www.aetna.com/
Regional Business Analyst ( Insurance)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959298
What are my responsibilities in Aetna?
- Ideal candidate will work with business stakeholders to define requirements, manage underwriting tools to support the UW team.
- Responsible in trouble shooting or answering user questions and identifying errors and solutions for tools used by the underwriting teams across the SEA and Hong Kong region and if needed, will support other regions depending on the business need.
- Troubleshoot errors and problems encountered by the users of the underwriting tools which requires expertise in pivot table, v-lookups and macros.
- Handles complex technical issues using solid knowledge of systems, workflows and underwriting protocols.
- Participates in project workgroups, including process improvement initiatives.
- Focuses on quality while completing internal processes efficiently.
- Manages multiple tasks and effectively prioritizes work.
- Collaborates and shares information cross-functionally.
- Interacts with constituents using effective oral and written communication skills
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for someone with an advanced skills set in MsExcel and as mentioned above, an ideal technical underwriter who is well-versed in using pivot table, v-lookups and macros.
- Independent and a self-starter who will be able to take up initiatives be it for rolling out changes, producing guidelines and/or helping the Underwriting team in trouble shooting the tools
- Open to manage a regional responsibility and challenges
- Strong capability in communicating and dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Atleast 3-5 years of experience holding the same position preferably in the insurance industry