Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987728
EA License No 99C4599
Our client is a foreign-based MNC.
- Conduct financial and operational reviews of overseas subsidiaries and manufacturing plants worldwide
- Execute onsite audit work
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Recommend improved internal controls and business processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented
- Prepare work papers to document audit work performed and ensure that audit findings in reports are adequately supported
- Other adhoc duties
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualifications
- 5 to 8 years of relevant working experience
- CIA or CA holder is preferred
- Willing to travel extensively
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Salary ranges from S$6,000 to S$8,000 per month
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications to Jann Tan Wei Ying (R1103708)
Please submit application via janntan@ recruitexpress.com.sg
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.