Regional ambassador - Entertainment industry
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003027598
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3764660/001
Ambassador for Singapore and South East Asia region to represent the company in each franchises.
Our client is a great player in the entertainment industry. Present in 20 countries worldwide, they create educational entertainment for their customers and are well known and have high reputation. They are expanding in the region and are looking for an ambassador to represent the brand.
This ambassador will report to the Regional Director based in another continent, and the responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Being the HQ's represent and intermediary with franchises and making sure they respect the guidelines and implement the right strategies in South East Asia
- Sharing local information and practices to the HQ in order to adapt and improve the communication and marketing visibility
- Assisting in the selling process of the merchandising products within the point of sales
- Conducting training in the region
- Hosting potential visits of VIPs or potential business partners
- Working closely with the local government and Ministry in order to implement new programs
The successful candidate must have:
- A degree in business, hospitality or any related field
- 6 to 8 years of experience in business management in hospitality, tourism or entertainment working with franchises
- Experience within the region is a great plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset, pro-active attitude, personal drive and sense of urgency
- Passion for entertainment and customer satisfaction
- Great eye for details, account management skills
- Being able to work independently and travel regularly as you would need to visit the franchises in SEA
You have strong experience in entertainment and hospitality working with franchises, you are entrepreneurial and looking for a great and new challenge in Singapore working for an MNC, this position is for you. Reporting to the regional director based in another continent, sole contributor position and regional exposure, you will be very independent and able to set your own strategy and own the projects you want to set up. They provide very good salary package and a great culture where you can be part of a global community worldwide.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Benedicte Chaleat (Lic No: R1441484) on +65 6416 9828
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg