jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960276
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 13686
- Fastest growing company in the world
- End to end talent acquisition
- Centrally located
This innovative, creative and forward looking organisation delivers exceptional services in the digital and technology space. In this fast-paced and supportive culture, we are currently looking for a Recruitment Partner to join their team. The ideal candidate should have solid track record of managing recruitment process in a global organisation with the ability to manage senior stakeholders confidently.
- You will be working with Line Managers across different departments in supporting their hiring needs, this will include advising and coaching them on job market situation, understanding the scope of work required
- Manage a rand of different vacancies in the organisation ranging from Senior Director/C-Level executives to Managerial post
- Supporting recruitment process which include sourcing of talent, strategically brainstorm to build a solid database of candidates for the company
- Drive organisational culture and values at every recruitment stage to provide a positive impression to every potential candidate
- You should have at least 7 years of recruitment experience, a combination of in-house and agency will be preferred
- Proven experience and capability in managing recruitment for global or multi-national organisation ideally
- Clear and strong communications skills with the ability to influence and build great rapport with internal stakeholders
- This will be a 1-year contract position that will give you a lifetime opportunity to join one of the world's most successful brands!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.